What information do we collect?
- Personal identification information: we collect the information of our customers when they register on our website while placing an order. We may ask for your mailing address, contact number, email id, your name and credit card information.
- Non-personal identification information: along with personal information we may also collect some non-personal identification such as the type of computer you are using, the name of the browser you use and similar technical information.
Web browser cookies:
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from customers during user registration and placing orders are mainly used for the interest of our customers such as in a content or for some promotion, marketing communication, response to a survey or for improving the information of the overall product review. Some of the other ways for which we use the information are as follows:
- To improvise the site experience and allow us deliver the product offerings and type of content which our users will be interested in.
- To allow us improve our service and respond to customer requests in a better manner.
- To process transactions quickly.
- To improve the management for survey, advertising and other site features.
If you have subscribed for our newsletters, then we will email you from time to time. The visitors who participate or register for site features such as marketing programs will get a preference to be on our email list.
How do we protect visitor information?
We always implement different security measures to maintain and protect all the personal information of our visitors. Each and every sensitive information is protected by secured networks and can only be accessed by limited team members who are authorized to access such information. When you place an order we make sure that the information is obtained through a secure server. In fact, all credit card related information is transmitted through the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which is then encrypted into our databases.
Sharing your personal information:
We promise our users that we shall never, in any case rent, sell or give away your personal information or account specific information for any reason until and unless it is required by the law.
We have full respect to the privacy of all the visitors in our website. We assure you that your personal information will be completely secured with us and we guarantee that the information that you provide will only be used to process your order or reply to any of your queries. The general information that we collect is only meant for the products and services. We may use your email ids to send out emails that may contain very attractive deals. You can definitely opt out of these emails by writing to us or by sending an email.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletters, you will have to emails us.